we have implemented the below social distancing policy to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We require all members, PTs and other visitors to the gym to abide by the below guidance at all times. Failure to do so may result in removal from the gym with any future attendance suspended.
- Please remain in your vehicle until your session start time.
- Any attendees to the gym are required to adhere to a minimum of 2 metres social distancing from anybody that they do not live with.
- As you enter the gym, please wash your hands and use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Please be aware of the space allocated to you and your equipment and stay within those boundaries. Do not move equipment around if it has floor markings.
- Do not cross into other members equipment area at any point during your session.
- When you are not on your equipment try to ensure you are 2 metres away from the person next to you.
- Please move around the outside of the gym. Don’t cross into anyone’s work area.
- Please only bring into the gym with you what you will need for the session.
- Please ensure you have water with you as our communal water facilities will not be available at this time. Bottled water will be available to purchase at reception.
- Wear a face covering if you are coming to visit the gym. You do not need a mask for exercise.
- Do not attend the gym if you fell unwell or are showing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Do not attend the gym if you live in a locked down area.